Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update 2019.16.3.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like there is a large rollout according to TeslaFi of 2019.16.3.2. 490 updates so far.

What’s interesting is that some cars that were previously on 16.2 got the update but cars on 16.3 are also getting the update. So that pokes a hole in the theory that 16.3 was only for HW3 cars and 16.2 was for V2.5 and below.

Please post release notes if you get the update.

• Informative
Reactions: Leafdriver333
Just installed 16.3.2 and will test it later today. With our MX we weren't able to change lanes anymore AT ALL on NoA, not even with the 5" rule. As soon as we turned on the turn signals and "steered lightly" to the left (or right) NoA switched off immediately. Hopefully this is fixed in .3.2

It’s just bug fixes. 16.2 and 16.3 was buggy. Homelink was broken at times and can’t open or close the garage even manually using it from the UI.

Also, EAP wasn’t reliable when lines are lost for a few seconds. EAP will freak out and shake the car. Was always fine on older firmwares.

I didn’t get 16.3.2 yet but I hope it fixes these issues.

Reactions: boaterva and dwalme
i got version 16.2 and 16.3 on my MX, since last monday (27 may) software blocks all comfort and autopilot functions, it tells me that it will work again on next drive, but it doesn't. On my MS it works.
Called it in and they say they are working on it, now without EAP for about full week.