Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update 2019.16.1.1 has restored Max Battery to my P85DL. Release notes has two items: request latest firmware release and Swedish language support.

Me after I get this firmware fix in my P85D & confirm it returns previous functionality:

zxzw1.jpg

According to @verygreen this update apparently limits the autosteer turn rate in Europe (and a couple other countries) due to new regulations...

green on Twitter

Yep ... for the first time I am going to hold on updates and keep 2019.12.1.2.

I NEED autopilot to drive thorugh step turns on my daily commute. I could live with lack of real improvements since 2018.39 (model X in Spain/Europe), but regressions are too much for me.

I will keep looking forward for a software update that activates NOA in Spain. Until then, current 2019.12.1.2 is good enough for me.

It would be great if Tesla could publish who are the regulators in Europe that are trying to nerf Autopilot and make it much more dangerous.

I'm not familiar with P85D but did you have launch mode before and did it restore that as well?
Yes, I had launch mode and max power mode before but no update yet to confirm if it's been returned. The latest update I got took them both away and the update I haven't yet received may return them if I ever get it. You'd think they'd prioritize it to cars they broke with the last update and push them out quickly to fix cars they broke.

Yes, I had launch mode and max power mode before but no update yet to confirm if it's been returned. The latest update I got took them both away and the update I haven't yet received may return them if I ever get it. You'd think they'd prioritize it to cars they broke with the last update and push them out quickly to fix cars they broke.

Sorry I misread your other post. Thought you had received it already.