TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Software Update 2019.16.x

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Penfold, May 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tsla007

tsla007 Member

With my 2014S after the update I don't get the screen that says what's different or new in the update. major bummer.

2. Dpc131

Dpc131 Member

Received update this morning. Launch and max battery are back on my P85D (non ludicrous.) Haven’t launched with it yet, but double pedal push gets it into the right mode. Also got SW update preference.

3. faisdogg

faisdogg New Member

Received a new software update launch mode and Max battery power fixed EC712174-12E0-4DAB-9B7F-D03C87A3A05E.jpeg DD9B3906-CC46-44FE-9063-05BD2FA6AF7A.jpeg

• Like x 3
  4. dark cloud

dark cloud Member

• Funny x 17
  5. Asterix187

Asterix187 Member

Roll on Brexit :p

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  6. conman

conman Active Member

Haha that wasn't what I was referring to but myeah :p

• Like x 1
  7. faisdogg

faisdogg New Member

...I haven't been on the forum for that long nor have I had my model S for that long.

8. boonedocks

boonedocks Active Member

I think he was referring to this:
    51AF86CF-CF98-4B30-AF68-A801F2141765.jpeg

• Funny x 4
  9. Shateam

Shateam Member

I think if you pull up the release notes again and wait long enough, they will eventually display. I wanna say the release notes leverage the in-car browser and we all know how well that performs. :)

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  10. conman

conman Active Member

This is correct. Sometimes they take 2 or 3 minutes to come up... or you can force it by doing a scrollwheel reboot and they should come up instantly.

• Like x 4
  11. quickstrike12

quickstrike12 Member

Is the new 16.1.1 version being pushed today quickly to EVERYONE in reference to Tesla latest statement about “batter fire prevention abundance of caution” update?

Seems to be making the news today. Thought maybe they are just including it to all Tesla cars in the latest version

12. tccartier

tccartier Member

I got the update notice this morning my car 2012 pre autopilot. Currently on 2019.12.1.1 didn't have time to fiddle with it this morning I had to go to work will check and see what I got when I get home. My guess is it will be 2019.12.1.2

13. chillaban

chillaban Active Member

The way they made that update sound, I’m afraid it involves supercharging power limits. I hope not though!

This rollout seems to be favoring older cars.

14. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Member

Three Tesla Model S and so far only one of them has got the new update this morning and the best part is it's not the P85D. Wonderful.

• Funny x 1
  15. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Member

Max Battery Power restored on our Ludicrous 2015 P85D+ this morning with 2019.16.1.1 updated via WiFi :D

Very pleased they fixed this relatively quickly considering all the tech support issues with the massive Model 3 rollout... and introduction of new Model S variants. Patience is a virtue...

16. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Member

2019.16.1.1 Release Notes:

Software Update Preference

You now have the option to receive new software updates as soon as they become available for your car configuration and region. Tap Controls > Software > Software Update Preference > ADVANCED

Swedish Language Support

Your touchscreen and navigation voice guidance is now available in Swedish. To change the language, simply go to Controls > Display > Language or Navigation Language while in Park. My Swedish supermodel mistress is really going to like this update. :D

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
  17. murse

murse Member

just got it on my 2013 S85.

this is the note screen...
    [​IMG]

18. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

This morning. 2013 P85+

19. maxse

maxse Member

I can confirm the Dolby Surround option is still reverted in this update :( it's the first thing I check after an update. Also, the option to enable is now under a new "settings" menu in the audio interface instead of the eql icon.

• Informative x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  20. fauquemont

fauquemont Member

NoA is now available on model S in the Netherlands in version 2019.16.1!

• Informative x 3
    • Like x 1