Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cant seem to be able to load my video. It sounds like Sorka’s video. What is that?

People getting this in Australia are warning that nags are 3x as frequent as the last release. Looks like we have our own nerfing going on, and this may well be the first release I feel like skipping :s

Ahh, that would be what the "specific to geographic region" comment is all about in this update. With that information I can't see anybody wanting to update in your country. Give thanks to your regulators. Thankfully in my country the nag has stayed consistent; once every km at 100km/h.

There may be big business going forward for anyone with the ability to roll back someones vehicle to a previous software updates.

Reactions: PaulJohn
People getting this in Australia are warning that nags are 3x as frequent as the last release. Looks like we have our own nerfing going on, and this may well be the first release I feel like skipping :s
One member of our local Tesla owners group posted a report of 7 nags in 1:40s. They were less than 17s apart on his timer.

Last edited:
I'll take minor annoyances for $100. :D

The red colors are now slightly different between the new avatar and all the other instances of the drawn vehicle. The avatar is a candy red and everything else is sort of an orange/red. My cellphone grab doesn't do it justice; it's annoyingly different.

annoyances.jpg

The red colors are now slightly different between the new avatar and all the other instances of the drawn vehicle. The avatar is a candy red and everything else is sort of an orange/red. My cellphone grab doesn't do it justice; it's annoyingly different.

annoyances.jpg

Haha!

“They took away auto lane change!
“There’s a nag every 100 meters of travel”
“... well my car avatar isn’t the right shade of red anymore”

annoyances.jpg
What's funny is Tesla will probably "fix" this before they address the problem with the P90D's missing about 50KW and Launch Mode that we paid an extra $20,000 for.

Reactions: KevinY