Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.4.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well according to Elon on the earnings call AND tweets last week we should get THIS WEEK:

1: NOA without stalk confirmation
2: Advance Summon+
3: dog mode
4: Sentry Mode

Well it’s next week Elon. Where is our update. Oh yeah ....another Elon let down coming our way :(

Reactions: Joel
Well according to Elon on the earnings call AND tweets last week we should get THIS WEEK:

Well it’s next week Elon. Where is our update. Oh yeah ....another Elon let down coming our way :(

Ohhhh boo hoo, great free upgrades aren’t available exactly when we hope. Oh no, what a failure!

Sorry, had to do it...ppl who buy these cars should know, good stuff takes time. Chill out. Or get upset every time Elon “let’s us down” if that’s how you really feel.,.theres a half empty glass over there w your name on it ;) If it comes this week, next week, whatever, it comes!

No offense, just think ppl need to ease up on this stuff. My 2c obv.

Ohhhh boo hoo, great free upgrades aren’t available exactly when we hope. Oh no, what a failure!

Sorry, had to do it...ppl who buy these cars should know, good stuff takes time. Chill out. Or get upset every time Elon “let’s us down” if that’s how you really feel.,.theres a half empty glass over there w your name on it ;) If it comes this week, next week, whatever, it comes!

You must be new around here!

But he's right. Some dreamer needs to stop making false promises. If "someone" doesn't know when, to some degree of certainty, when future events will transpire just say "sometime in the future" instead of "this week".

He crosses the fine line between optimism and deception.

When the CEO makes public statements about features that will be provided at a certain time in products currently being offered for sale, that means something. If they weren't currently selling and accepting payment for these things that would be a different matter.

The fact is, they've already sold hundreds of thousands of AP2 vehicles based on promises that they can never keep. This is not just people being picky, this is quite possibly a strong case for fraud, or failing that certainly misrepresentation.

Lets stay on-topic for this firmware thread, please. Thanks!

Bruce.
Agreed. Would the one person with 2019.4 please step up and tell us how it is working for you?

211420A7-A594-4231-80FF-DF61D4677731.jpeg

I guess those things would be nice, but what I REALLY WANT is spouse ejection seat mode. You know, the James Bond kind? I'm tired of hearing..... you missed that turn.... I'm too cold.... you are driving too fast.... Let's stop, I'm hungry.....
Whoosh, you are out through the roof :eek: