Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.5.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downtown, did your map display finally adjust to your actual location? Just installed 19.5.15 and have the same issue.

Yes it did adjust a few minutes after I started driving this morning. I had texted location of where I wanted to go (about 30 miles from my house) from Apple Maps to car and when I first got in the car this morning the Tesla Nav thought I was leaving on a long journey starting from Palo Alto.

Maybe Elon is planning to Summon all cars back to HQ one day!

One new feature that I like with this update is with NOA and the ability to suppress the lane change alerts if i dont want to change lanes when the car thinks I should. I would find myself not using in the past because of the useless lane change suggestions and no way to tell it i did not want to change lanes.

This can't be coincidence

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 7.36.40 PM.png

One new feature that I like with this update is with NOA and the ability to suppress the lane change alerts if i dont want to change lanes when the car thinks I should. I would find myself not using in the past because of the useless lane change suggestions and no way to tell it i did not want to change lanes.

How do you suppress lane change alerts in this update? I don’t see anything new under Autopilot settings. Thanks

How do you suppress lane change alerts in this update? I don’t see anything new under Autopilot settings. Thanks
I don't think you can suppress them in the general sense. What's new is that when a suggestion appears, you can tell it to delay rather than be forced to have the suggestion sit there until the car decides to stop suggesting it.

Can any of you guys who have an S who got 2019.5.x also say when you got your cars and AP/MCU ver if you know it?

I'm still stuck on 2018.49.20; Talked to Tesla at length this week (twice) and they *insist* that this is the 'latest version' for my car.. (S75D, 11/2018 mfr, 12/2018 delivery, AP 2.5 MCU 2.0.)

Can any of you guys who have an S who got 2019.5.x also say when you got your cars and AP/MCU ver if you know it?

I'm still stuck on 2018.49.20; Talked to Tesla at length this week (twice) and they *insist* that this is the 'latest version' for my car.. (S75D, 11/2018 mfr, 12/2018 delivery, AP 2.5 MCU 2.0.)

I have AP2.5 with MCU1 and have received the 2019.5.14 update in Europe on my S pretty early.

• Informative
Reactions: Gt1948 and Axael

I'm same as you (2018 S75D) and I have priority updates