Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2020.44.10.1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got 2020.44.8 a few days ago. Today, I get notified that 2020.44.10.1 wants to install, but I can't find any release notes. The release notes that came up on the car screen are the same one from the previous version upgrade. Teslascope shows it - 2020.44.10.1 Tesla Software Update | Teslascope

Anyone know about this one?

Just bug fixes. My car just installed the update. No FSD.

Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Same for me: no FSD.

Same description as the previous update; I wish they would clarify its only bug fixes, if that's the case.

Although you (and me) had the previous 44.* release, not everyone did, so for them the release notes matter.

It is rare, for a "dot" release to contain new features. They are almost always bug fixes and Tesla doesn't usually identify what bugs were fixed.

PS: Just downloaded 44.10.1

So does the car changes speeds automatically to match the speed limit now? That never worked for me and I’m in Hawaii and can’t do a test run.

Fred
In my experience thus far, its intent is to do that - but is inconsistent. Sometimes it changed to the speed limit + 5 (as I have it set to), other times it ignored the speed limit changes.