Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2022.16.1.2 install stuck.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For 3 or 4 days, my software install has been stalled at 60% download. My car is a Model 3 LR 2022.

1656196445337.png

It has been at 60% for several days now. Any is this normal?

About a week ago I installed 2022.16.1.2 - or at least I thought I did. Turns out it stopped installing about halfway thru the process. I only realized this when, two days ago, I got in the car and the screen had a message about scheduling the install again. I scheduled it for a convenient time later in the day and sure enough, this time it did install - all the way from 0% to 100%. A bit weird but everything seems to be working fine.

Upvote 0
Same here, it's been 3 times attempted updates, but still won't complete the update, keep on installing. I placed a service appointment thinking it's only me having this issue, they came back and charging me to fix this issue, since it includes connectivity issue both WIFI and cellular network.
So I was thinking they can tweak my M3 onboard software then charge me to resolve the issue since I don't have a warranty anymore after 4 years.

Upvote 0