TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Software update available - 3/18/16

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Steve2498, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Steve2498

Steve2498 Member

I see there is an update available. Does anyone know what has changed?

2. idoco

idoco Member

Could it be this? Which could be a problem for those of us with "classic" Model-S who have stuck with 6.2.

"... the cause of the fire was a short-circuit in the car and though the automaker doesn’t know why the short-circuit happened, and again the odds of another fire are extremely low, it will nonetheless push a software update to its fleet to “provide extra security during charging”."

Tesla will update the Model S software for safer charging following a Supercharger fire

3. BertL

BertL Active Member

Check out a couple of things being discussed in the primary 7.1 thread beginning HERE.

4. Steve2498

Steve2498 Member

Thanks BertL, I didn't realize that was a more appropriate thread to ask this question. And yes I was asking about 7.1 2.14.66.

thanks

5. BertL

BertL Active Member

NP. Sometimes challenging to keep track of "what's where?" so we can all try to help one another. Enjoy 2.14.66! ;)