Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update date is not aligned with current date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right there with you, hanging out on June 4th. I'm beginning to feel like groundhog day. :) I guess it will eventually fix itself.
Mine said June 9th until last night I received an update to 2022.16.1.2 and the date got changed to June 20th now.

I guess is safe to assume that the date don’t really reflect on rather your car checks for an update or not. I think it does in the back end or when Tesla server said is “Your turn” to get the latest update for your car.

So I guess don’t stress to much about it if the date does not reflect the current date & time of checking it?

Reactions: 3Volts2aTes
Mine said June 9th until last night I received an update to 2022.16.1.2 and the date got changed to June 20th now.

I guess is safe to assume that the date don’t really reflect on rather your car checks for an update or not. I think it does in the back end or when Tesla server said is “Your turn” to get the latest update for your car.

So I guess don’t stress to much about it if the date does not reflect the current date & time of checking it?

I have rec'd an update since it has been stuck on June 12th - so no, it does not seem to matter.