Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update deletes profiles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving this morning and needed to do the 2 button reboot because it didn't seem to have LTE connection. After the reboot, the details for V11 showed up on the screen and all profiles are gone! No a single one, all music preferences. Also seems to have opted out of the FSD Beta. Has this happened to anyone else? Any way to get profiles back? I submitted a mobile request and have powered off the car so we'll see how that goes.

Other people have reported losing all their settings after a software update. It’s not tied to a particular version, and it’s not common, but it happens. Unfortunately there’s nothing you or Tesla Service can do to restore the settings, so you’ll just have to reconfigure everything.

Driving this morning and needed to do the 2 button reboot because it didn't seem to have LTE connection. After the reboot, the details for V11 showed up on the screen and all profiles are gone! No a single one, all music preferences. Also seems to have opted out of the FSD Beta. Has this happened to anyone else? Any way to get profiles back? I submitted a mobile request and have powered off the car so we'll see how that goes.
I had posted this a last month "Lost profile and settings" feel free to chime in if needed or a resolution is found.

Lost my settings this morning after the latest update.
Also, the local (Crescent City) supercharger conked out completely during charging. 3 cars were there. Luckily I had enough charge to get home, but the others were probably long-distance travelers...
Not a good Tesla day...