Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update Index

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears to me (just looking at the small subset of data available on TeslaFi.com) that all the Model Y's seem to be converging on 2021.32.x

If your car is relatively new, it can take 4 to 6 weeks before you get your first software update push. Make sure you have a good wifi signal available for you car when it is at home in the garage.

Reactions: sleepydoc
Ok. I was about to ask this. I just picked up my Model Y LR on October 21st (Last week) and I am sitting at 2021.11 and the most current is 2021.34 or 35 now. I was wondering how long it takes for the updates to get pushed to newer cars. Thanks

Ok. I was about to ask this. I just picked up my Model Y LR on October 21st (Last week) and I am sitting at 2021.11 and the most current is 2021.34 or 35 now. I was wondering how long it takes for the updates to get pushed to newer cars. Thanks
Can be up to 4-6 weeks. Normally it stays there to ensure there is no issues with the car you just got. before they start adding functions/software etc. Like I said that the normal operation from Tesla on new cars.

Reactions: Squally73