TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Software update notice, but nothing in the car...

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by gearchruncher, Jul 24, 2018.

1. gearchruncher

gearchruncher Member

Yesterday I got a software update notice for my 3 on all my devices with the Tesla App.

The car was at a detaiiler, and when I picked it up, there was nothing on the screen. But there was also no yellow clock, and I can't find the update anywhere. It didn't update overnight either. I'm guessing the detailler clicked something to cancel it, but I have no idea what that could have been or how to reverse it.

Any ideas?

2. PoitNarf

PoitNarf The Clown Prince of Crime

Others have reported the same thing. Check one of the 2018.26.1 threads.

3. Chanceofthat

Chanceofthat Member

Yeah same here. I got the notification but there was nothing on my car, even after a reboot.