Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update on Christmas - Love it! [when was the sleigh feature released?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the light show (aka easter egg - we had a relative working at Tesla and they would hide "easter eggs" with codes for these types of entertainment), Santa's sleigh, music creatiion and more. My friend pulled up a few days after Christmas in his one-year-old Tesla and I asked him if he checked out the new software and its features. He said he had those feature one year ago when he bought his car. What is up with that? Why would Tesla hold that back for earlier versions? My Model 3 is a 2018.

So you are saying your friend had light show already a year ago?

Is it an X? Cause I highly doubt he had it on his 2020/2021 3…not sure how your conversation actually went and if it was a misunderstanding of Santa mode/Trax that was already available before this years holiday update.

So you are saying your friend had light show already a year ago?

Is it an X? Cause I highly doubt he had it on his 2020/2021 3…not sure how your conversation actually went and if it was a misunderstanding of Santa mode/Trax that was already available before this years holiday update.
Not the light show but the Santa sleigh and fireplace. I didn’t have that before.