Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update & Spotify

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Software update ran this morning - 2019.32.12.2 (v10 second update) - and although I can still see and search Spotify, I cannot playback any more.

Wondering if anyone else has this issue, or if this is the beginning of removing the functionality from SR+ ? May try reboot later.....

2019.32.12.2 just finished installing on mine, Ive then done a factory reset and screen reboot for good measure.
All Im hoping for is that usb audio has been fixed so it resumes playback from where it last left off!

Reactions: ME_UK
Yeah the search thing is annoying, before v10 i could say play *song or artist* and it would play the song on spotify but not it just does a search.

I thought the point of voice control was to keep your eyes on the road not look at search results.

When I got back in the car yesterday evening, whatever the issue was, it had resolved itself - Spotify back to working again. Hoping this continues now - although I suspect we'll see a 'premium' subscription for data coming soon.....

Hi Just joined Forum
Any ideas how to prompt the car into Firmware upgrade mine is listed as 2019.15.105 .....
It is connected to broadband no progress so far?
Thanks
A good/solid connection to Wi-fi
I’ve had success keeping it connected to phone hotspot when driving too, to give it more of a chance
Car > software > advanced

other than that, just wait

Reactions: Roy W.
Now getting the dreaded loading error on Spotify, happened multiple times in last week or so.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 74