Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I had seen that some of the guys in the states had received an update but wasn’t sure if it got pulled from some of the comments. I just had a notification that I have an update but when checking the app it’s still stating .48 when .50 was the version mentioned in other threads. Feeling ill at the mo so can’t be bothered to go outside to check the car itself, but anyone else seen an update today/tonight?

• Funny
Reactions: PaulusdB
Mine says .48 aswell, but I’ve had no notifications

So I had seen that some of the guys in the states had received an update but wasn’t sure if it got pulled from some of the comments. I just had a notification that I have an update but when checking the app it’s still stating .48 when .50 was the version mentioned in other threads. Feeling ill at the mo so can’t be bothered to go outside to check the car itself, but anyone else seen an update today/tonight?

I really received 2017.50 yesterday from .44. It seems tesla mainly update people every 2-3 revisions unless there is something specifically important. Probably to get some A/B style testing.

The only new feature since .44 to note is that 50 now activates easy entry on seat belt release not when put in PARK.

You always update to the newest version, which is 50.2 and has the Christmas Easter Egg from Elon.

It’s a bit of fun but always attracts negative comment as well eg ‘where are the auto wipers!’ ;)

Happy Christmas all!

Haha cheers just done it I’m at 50.2 now and had the Xmas Easter egg :)

I have auto wipers as I’m on AP1

Attachments

• 49A58010-A9CD-40AD-B7A6-E5091CB3C226.jpeg
    49A58010-A9CD-40AD-B7A6-E5091CB3C226.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 71