Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that tesla should work like all other companies that when they do software updates they pass it on to all their customers not as tesla that sends it only to its privileged costumers. Shame on you tesla.
Big problem for Tesla it's owner Elon Musk. He is talented engineer, but it's not enough make company for long run and sustainable. For this is tag price- quality of Tesla car low, service simply not exist. I don't understand how guys in US with the same timeframe buy , with the exactly the same configuration ( I can say identical even the color) can get 8 updates and me only 2 and those 2 completely💩. Elon Musk got a GOLDEN Goose, but he doesn't know how to have deal with it properly. In my opinion he must step down and hire SUPER EXPERIENCE CEO and COO, and Musk can only concentrate on technical and innovation technology. At one point it's will explode, because cars becoming more and more on the roads and Tesla quality and service less and less. On this is excellent forum one guy show defects in new Model S Plaid!!!! gups, doors creak, paint swollen... etc For vehicle $156K? Shame and no pride.

Last edited:
Big problem for Tesla it's owner Elon Musk. He is talented engineer, but it's not enough make company for long run and sustainable. For this is tag price- quality of Tesla car low, service simply not exist. I don't understand how guys in US with the same timeframe buy , with the exactly the same configuration ( I can say identical even the color) can get 8 updates and me only 2 and those 2 completely💩. Elon Musk got a GOLDEN Goose, but he doesn't know how to have deal with it properly. In my opinion he must step down and hire SUPER EXPERIENCE CEO and COO, and Musk can only concentrate on technical and innovation technology. At one point it's will explode, because cars becoming more and more on the roads and Tesla quality and service less and less. On this is excellent forum one guy show defects in new Model S Plaid!!!! gups, doors creak, paint swollen... etc For vehicle $156K? Shame and no pride.
I'm not a blind fanboy, but your criticisms are too extreme and do not reflect reality, e.g., "service simply [does] not exist". No doubt that Tesla's demand is driven by incredible tech, compelling design and SuC network among other things. One must consider that consumers are not dumb, at least over the long run, and these strengths are being given greater weight than the obvious shortfalls in quality, service availability, etc.