Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

Korcar

Jul 10, 2021
New York
FSD button

Attachments

• 455BA880-FC4F-4266-B3C1-26BE4EF7AACE.jpeg
    455BA880-FC4F-4266-B3C1-26BE4EF7AACE.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 36

Korcar

Jul 10, 2021
New York
For how long we will wait for FSD to release? Musk changed many times this time. 1 October, later 8 Octobers now he said Monday only for peoples with 100 point. I don’t believe him anymore. He is a liar all the time. Our FSD money are invested on his business and we are still waiting for him to open green light with our money.

Reactions: sunfarm
For how long we will wait for FSD to release? Musk changed many times this time. 1 October, later 8 Octobers now he said Monday only for peoples with 100 point. I don’t believe him anymore. He is a liar all the time. Our FSD money are invested on his business and we are still waiting for him to open green light with our money.
nobody knows. And if you didn’t get a 100% safety score you’ll be waiting longer. My guess is they’ll want to observe the 100 scorers for at least a week before they go to the 99s. So, work on that grandma driving a little longer if you don’t want to wait a really long time.

Reactions: Korcar

sunfarm

Jun 21, 2021
Canada
How about Canadians who bought full FSD too and didn't get nothing?

I guess if they feel they can’t deliver it, then that would be the case.
They strongly feel they can, so no refund. :)
I’m not saying Tesla isn’t confident they can build a self driving car. I’m saying there’s a possibility Canadian laws will never allow it during the life of your car. I argue that Tesla owes you a refund if that becomes a reality.

Reactions: sunfarm and Korcar

sunfarm

Jun 21, 2021
Canada
I’m not saying Tesla isn’t confident they can build a self driving car. I’m saying there’s a possibility Canadian laws will never allow it during the life of your car. I argue that Tesla owes you a refund if that becomes a reality.
Big possibility we Canadians will never have this is full FSD. Canada not a US .I hope I am completely WRONG.I bought this car ONLY because FSD option and not saving money drive electric.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC