Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably true but at what point does Tesla have to admit they cannot legally deliver what was bought and paid for, and have to refund money to all Canadians?
Probably yes and what they can do if the legal cases starts rising and rising to non stop and people tired to wait ,believe to future promises? Tesla right now removed from website : "Autosteer on city streets coming later this year" to "Coming soon" and I believe that for a reason.

Last edited:
This is what you bought:

Full Self-Driving Capability​

$10,000

1. Navigate on Autopilot
  2. Auto Lane Change
  3. Autopark
  4. Summon
  5. Full Self-Driving Computer
  6. Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control

There is no claim you bought the right to be a Tesla test pilot on features they are working on. That is something Tesla reserves the right to offer you at no extra charge. There is no claim that Tesla FSD is Level 3 autonomy. You can't sue or get a refund for something Tesla claims they are aspiring to in the future and they haven't delivered that yet. Notice what is missing from that list:
  • Beta test pilot
  • Level 3 thru 5 Autonomy
  • Everything working flawlessly at 100% perfect
Tesla has a nice track record of upgrading us through software upgrades for free, so far, The only breach of promise I have witnessed is some of Elon's tweets is when he says we will get it. Even those promises are rather vague.

This is what you bought:

Full Self-Driving Capability​

$10,000

1. Navigate on Autopilot
  2. Auto Lane Change
  3. Autopark
  4. Summon
  5. Full Self-Driving Computer
  6. Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control

There is no claim you bought the right to be a Tesla test pilot on features they are working on. That is something Tesla reserves the right to offer you at no extra charge. There is no claim that Tesla FSD is Level 3 autonomy. You can't sue or get a refund for something Tesla claims they are aspiring to in the future and they haven't delivered that yet. Notice what is missing from that list:
  • Beta test pilot
  • Level 3 thru 5 Autonomy
  • Everything working flawlessly at 100% perfect
Tesla has a nice track record of upgrading us through software upgrades for free, so far, The only breach of promise I have witnessed is some of Elon's tweets is when he says we will get it. Even those promises are rather vague.
Elon many times tell problem with FSD in Canada government regulation. How you can sell FSD ( 6 positions) without Canadian govern approved? Hm... interesting -selling FSD making money, but don't send Beta test pilot (button the same like Americans ) for Canadians because government not pass regulations yet? (Read Elon Musk answer why FSD beta delayed in Canada?) 👍 🤣

Last edited:
Is any chance to have FSD soon? I have no idea when Tesla will expand this software to all paid costumers. Look like a bed dream, jealous and waiting with no limit time to try it…God help as and tell Musk we are patient and waiting for years to try it….

100 % its enough?

Attachments

• 1DDE8C73-D3A0-4E2E-A8E1-026E7E101869.png
    1DDE8C73-D3A0-4E2E-A8E1-026E7E101869.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 63
I have HDW3- MC-1- with FSD I am still on version 2020.48.37.8. The last two updates did not move me any closer to FSD. I wonder if MC-1 is up tp the task. I was in the advanced group receiving updates early for the first 2 and one half years and then I dropped to last. Anyone else having this problem.

I dont’t know but Tesla is doing a dirty game. I watch all 4 last days. They don’t follow 100-99%.
If you see last four dayes over 3500 texla kars updated from firmvare 2921.32.21 to new one 2021.36.5.5. Mine is 2021.32.22 only 10 teslas got update from this group. This mean they are lying when they said (%) is importat. Fu… you lying idiots.

I can show you all last four days database. Only 2021.32.21 moving forward. No 99-100%

Attachments

• 775F9F9F-F76D-467A-9901-48A08DA7C931.png
    775F9F9F-F76D-467A-9901-48A08DA7C931.png
    465.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 1A444FD6-C152-410E-B9D0-F57DA82F984B.png
    1A444FD6-C152-410E-B9D0-F57DA82F984B.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 39
I dont’t know but Tesla is doing a dirty game. I watch all 4 last days. They don’t follow 100-99%.
If you see last four dayes over 3500 texla kars updated from firmvare 2921.32.21 to new one 2021.36.5.5. Mine is 2021.32.22 only 10 teslas got update from this group. This mean they are lying when they said (%) is importat. Fu… you lying idiots.
It might have to do with which MCU you have and less about your safety score. I have 2021.36.5 on my car and it's AP1 (no chance of FSD). They only thing I do have is the newer MCU2 upgrade.