Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. But I want to contact those people who sell computers for FSD and do not include cameras in the device. It's like buying the left shoe and for the right one, get it later when it is ready. I invested all this money and time I hoped to do business with honest PEOPLE but now I realize that fraud is the mother of every business that runs only for $ and not for human relations. And if with the word fraud they are not satisfied I will tell them that they really steal my time. As for Safety SCORE BETA was another big mockery of them. They did not have to send it to those devices that could not use this software. They had to make an explanation for us that we paid a mountain of money in anticipation of this day (FSD).. and inadvertently we were the first to help with our $$$$ and our confidence to get Tesla where it is today. And when the party started we were left at the end. This made me lose all interest and trust in Musk and his ego to get rich unjustly and in this way.
I can see that you are upset. If you paid for fsd with a car that has AP2, that was done a LONG time ago when it was MUCH cheaper than the $10K it costs now. But let me try to explain why you should not be upset? You paid for fsd, that is not being disputed. You DID NOT pay for fsd beta and if Tesla decided that they are not going to push the beta to your car, there must be a reason, no? Actually, NO ONE, to my knowledge has paid for fsd beta. If they did, they were very foolish. If you have been reading about the beta, you would know that it leaves MUCH to be desired. I'm sure that if, and when full FSD comes to fruition, you will be notified that it will be pushed to your car as soon as you have made the modifications necessary to utilize it. Until that time, remember that you paid for full FSD not beta. So if you don't receive the beta in the near future, you should not be upset as it was not promised to you are anyone for that matter. I think the great majority of those that have received it would probably say you are better off waiting for a different iteration that is more mature.

Until that time, remember that you paid for full FSD not beta.
Actually, anyone who paid for FSD paid for the car being capable of full self driving (full level 5 autonomy per pre-2019 description, gimped level 2+ version post 2019). Nowhere in there did it say that your car will ever self drive before it dies of natural causes. Elon is very good at selling potential, even if it cannot realistically be realized, such as advertising 691hp P85D, and only 2 years later after a lawsuit admit that this number is only motor power potential, not reachable in that car because the battery limits it to 463hp (battery would need to deliver 50% more power to meet the motor potential - of course no such battery upgrade available from Tesla). Welcome to Tesla marketing!

Tesla car move from 2021.36.5.3 to 2021.36.8.5. 1000 fuc… cars. they all were at 2021.36.3.1. Next months again ghose vuc…cars will move to another new firmware… jis we have te stop and see how rthose 100) fuc…. cars dancind from fsd 10.1 to fsd 10.2 to fsd 10.4 to fsd ..futures… i hate this stupid dance. I hate the peoples sho play this dirty dance.

Tesla car move from 2021.36.5.3 to 2021.36.8.5. 1000 fuc… cars. they all were at 2021.36.3.1. Next months again ghose vuc…cars will move to another new firmware… jis we have te stop and see how rthose 100) fuc…. cars dancind from fsd 10.1 to fsd 10.2 to fsd 10.4 to fsd ..futures… i hate this stupid dance. I hate the peoples sho play this dirty dance.

It's going to be awhile before you get FSD Beta since your car needs a hardware (camera) update. If this makes you this mad at every minor FSD Beta release you should probably sell and move on.

Actually, anyone who paid for FSD paid for the car being capable of full self driving (full level 5 autonomy per pre-2019 description, gimped level 2+ version post 2019). Nowhere in there did it say that your car will ever self drive before it dies of natural causes. Elon is very good at selling potential, even if it cannot realistically be realized, such as advertising 691hp P85D, and only 2 years later after a lawsuit admit that this number is only motor power potential, not reachable in that car because the battery limits it to 463hp (battery would need to deliver 50% more power to meet the motor potential - of course no such battery upgrade available from Tesla). Welcome to Tesla marketing!
This is not a marketing- this is a FRAUD committed by Tesla. Sad. 691 and 463 a little bit different numbers. 🤣

Last edited:
I can see that you are upset. If you paid for fsd with a car that has AP2, that was done a LONG time ago when it was MUCH cheaper than the $10K it costs now. But let me try to explain why you should not be upset? You paid for fsd, that is not being disputed. You DID NOT pay for fsd beta and if Tesla decided that they are not going to push the beta to your car, there must be a reason, no? Actually, NO ONE, to my knowledge has paid for fsd beta. If they did, they were very foolish. If you have been reading about the beta, you would know that it leaves MUCH to be desired. I'm sure that if, and when full FSD comes to fruition, you will be notified that it will be pushed to your car as soon as you have made the modifications necessary to utilize it. Until that time, remember that you paid for full FSD not beta. So if you don't receive the beta in the near future, you should not be upset as it was not promised to you are anyone for that matter. I think the great majority of those that have received it would probably say you are better off waiting for a different iteration that is more mature.
You bill are very negative man-source. You have to upgrade yourself with positive feelings. You have to respect peoples who try to learn foreign language, peoples sho try to fight gor their rights. Dollars are same colors everyhere only men like you are different . Be positive man. It don’t cost nothing to you.

You bill are very negative man-source. You have to upgrade yourself with positive feelings. You have to respect peoples who try to learn foreign language, peoples sho try to fight gor their rights. Dollars are same colors everyhere only men like you are different . Be positive man. It don’t cost nothing to you.
It's sad that you are describing yourself and you don't realize it. Good luck with your problems.

2021.40.5 out..

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpeg
    IMG_0221.jpeg
    611.2 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: Korcar