Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please if you do not have something smart to say it is better be silent
I don’t know what is better I have factory soft 2021.3.104 and never got any updates, but I don’t have any problems with a car all works normal. Many owners who got latest update 2021.32.10 complaints failure some systems. What I am interesting FSD update 2021.24.15 (Beta 10)that’s what I want first.

Please if you do not have something smart to say it is better be silent
Just because it’s not the answer you want doesn’t mean it’s not smart or incorrect.

Once again, you’ll get a software update when Tesla decides you get one. There’s no way to know when it’s “your turn”. There’s nothing you can do to speed it up. There’s no “criteria”.

Asking the same question different ways won’t change the answer.

I got the update yesterday and the Immersive sound should be in the sound options window. I looked it up on Google, but I don't see it on my car even though it was called out as part of the update.

Is best as I can tell it should be an option on this screen (note - Immersive sound options are missing in the image below):

1631905095152.png

I got the update yesterday and the Immersive sound should be in the sound options window. I looked it up on Google, but I don't see it on my car even though it was called out as part of the update.

Is best as I can tell it should be an option on this screen (note - Immersive sound options are missing in the image below):

View attachment 710660
Unless you have the new Model S Plaid, there arent any "immersive audio" updates for us with older S's

Unless you have the new Model S Plaid, there arent any "immersive audio" updates for us with older S's

Then why call it out as part of the update? Not really directed at anybody in particular - just pointing out bad notes. When I look at the notes on my car it shows Immersive Sound is the only thing updated for 2021.32.10. And I only point this out because this might be the first time the release notes don't match up with what I got on my car. There are a lot of things actually updated with 2021.32.10 and normally I just get to see the parts that pertain to my vehicle in particular.

It's not lost on me that an owner of a new MS (Plaid/LR) would get a bunch more new/different notes.

1631909292007.png

Then why call it out as part of the update? Not really directed at anybody in particular - just pointing out bad notes. When I look at the notes on my car it shows Immersive Sound is the only thing updated for 2021.32.10. And I only point this out because this might be the first time the release notes don't match up with what I got on my car. There are a lot of things actually updated with 2021.32.10 and normally I just get to see the parts that pertain to my vehicle in particular.

It's not lost on me that an owner of a new MS (Plaid/LR) would get a bunch more new/different notes.

View attachment 710685
yeah, i got the immersive audio notes in the update and noticed it too, spent a few minutes trying to find the section where it was supposedly in......chuckled and chalked it up as another "mislabeling" of things.