Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the criterion for receiving the update? I have 1 month that does not move from 2021.36.5.6 and several thousand cars have moved from 2021.36.5.5 to 3021.36.5.8?!?! Apparently I will be the last to leave 2021.36.5.6 ??? Fu*k tesla
Don't worry. I have 2021.36.5.8, and it brought me exactly nothing beyond 36.5.5. The next big update will be the 2021.40 series.

Reactions: Korcar
So continuing testing my M3LR. Honestly nothing impress.I bought only for FSD- that's ONLY a reason why I bought Tesla. Comfort of course is much lover level than my BMW. For 4 month own this car I got only 2 updates and both💩. Nothing really can attract me. So FSD beta not coming to Canada any time soon in spring I will sell this is plastic box and will be changed (of course for EV )BMW I4M50 or Mercedes EQS580. Yes they are more expensive, but I am OK with that.🤗

Reactions: Tesomega and Korcar
Don't worry. I have 2021.36.5.8, and it brought me exactly nothing beyond 36.5.5. The next big update will be the 2021.40 series.
I see 2021.40.6 today
Border line funny. but…Let’s not be so cheeky
Tesla. What hope and what disappointment. But only her top is the one who works in the right direction and her body is full of bureaucrats who make this technology champion break away from the best part of her. And if you confront them with reality then you end up in their malicious and abusive judgment. If you tell them that they took $$$ and did not serve you, they send a group of people who bully and insult anyone who criticizes them and demands their rights. And you end up on their blacklist which means you do not take advantage of their software updates, you are put on endless waiting and lynched by their contemptible whip. I can only say congratulations tesla for the return of your lovers to your victims.

I see 2021.40.6 today

Tesla. What hope and what disappointment. But only her top is the one who works in the right direction and her body is full of bureaucrats who make this technology champion break away from the best part of her. And if you confront them with reality then you end up in their malicious and abusive judgment. If you tell them that they took $$$ and did not serve you, they send a group of people who bully and insult anyone who criticizes them and demands their rights. And you end up on their blacklist which means you do not take advantage of their software updates, you are put on endless waiting and lynched by their contemptible whip. I can only say congratulations tesla for the return of your lovers to your victims.
It might be easier to sell your car. No more frustrations.

Attachments

• 61C6AE6B-759E-4EF1-860A-E7BE6701B959.jpeg
    61C6AE6B-759E-4EF1-860A-E7BE6701B959.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Atomadam
For the Software Update Preference setting, does anyone know how much sooner you should expect to get Updates between Standard and Advanced preferences?
To be honest, I do not believe that there is any preference algorithm that works in this regard, but I still think that if you are not a Tesla employee or nepotistically related to them you should hope to meet God first rather than get an update from Tesla

I am still waiting for Tesla to update the MS-2107 cameras I have but it seems to me that this is an unlimited and annoying wait, while they know that the cameras on my Tesla does not work with FSD they make fun and send safety score !!! Why? Because they are irresponsible for the work they do. They are using my money for years now…