Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am still having software version 2018.21.9. What are the latest software version? I heard about version 2018.24.1 and I have been waiting for the new version for more than a month. But I haven't got any notice. I am wondering if something's wrong. I appreciate your advice.

Thanks.

I’m still on 2018.18.3, which I believe predates the braking fix (201.18.13?) If Consumer Reports learns customers are still on that software I would assume they’d pull their Recommend rating again. More importantly, if we get into an accident caused by braking issues, Elon will have one more lawsuit to juggle. I don’t get too excited about updates for either of my Teslas but if we haven’t received the braking fix by now two months after its release, it is inexcusable.

Hopefully someone will tell me 2018.18.3 does have the braking fix.

Reactions: Rusty1
I’m still on 2018.18.3, which I believe predates the braking fix (201.18.13?) If Consumer Reports learns customers are still on that software I would assume they’d pull their Recommend rating again. More importantly, if we get into an accident caused by braking issues, Elon will have one more lawsuit to juggle. I don’t get too excited about updates for either of my Teslas but if we haven’t received the braking fix by now two months after its release, it is inexcusable.

18.3 was the brake fix. They pushed it to all model 3's. If I were you, I would call service center and ask why you are still on 18.3. Maybe you've had some failed update attempts in the background or something.

Last edited:

I am still on 18.3 as well. No big deal until my son can’t play Atari games. Haha.