TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Software updates

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by OrencoGarden, Jul 31, 2018.

1. OrencoGarden

OrencoGarden New Member

Hi,

I am still having software version 2018.21.9. What are the latest software version? I heard about version 2018.24.1 and I have been waiting for the new version for more than a month. But I haven't got any notice. I am wondering if something's wrong. I appreciate your advice.

Thanks.

2. TexasTeslaRacing

3. brkaus

brkaus Active Member

You can get a feeling for what firmware versions are in use here - TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

There are still a good number of folks on the same version, so I wouldn’t worry about it quite yet.

4. N8Howell33

N8Howell33 Member

I just got updated to 26.3 Saturday, from 21.9. This was the longest gap between firmware since I took ownership in March.

5. azred

azred Active Member

I’m still on 2018.18.3, which I believe predates the braking fix (201.18.13?) If Consumer Reports learns customers are still on that software I would assume they’d pull their Recommend rating again. More importantly, if we get into an accident caused by braking issues, Elon will have one more lawsuit to juggle. I don’t get too excited about updates for either of my Teslas but if we haven’t received the braking fix by now two months after its release, it is inexcusable.

Hopefully someone will tell me 2018.18.3 does have the braking fix.

• Like x 1
  6. N8Howell33

N8Howell33 Member

#6 N8Howell33, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    18.3 was the brake fix. They pushed it to all model 3's. If I were you, I would call service center and ask why you are still on 18.3. Maybe you've had some failed update attempts in the background or something.

7. Dana1

Dana1 Supporting Member

Not roadside service, the SC.

• Like x 1
  8. azred

azred Active Member

Glad to hear that though I googled the issue before you posted and saw some posts stating that 18.13 was the fix not 18.3.

9. N8Howell33

N8Howell33 Member

Correct my bad on typo, you are correct it is 18.13

10. Rusty1

Rusty1 Member

I am still on 18.3 as well. No big deal until my son can’t play Atari games. Haha.