Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software v21.31.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So much for that plan. Just got an email from the agent I spoke with earlier that 21.32.1 and .2 are not Gateway 1 compatible. It’s being raised to the black hole of Tier 2.

Darn. I am still waiting for an update as well but I am on Gateway 1.

I had a service request through the app, but I never heard back from Tesla, and the ticket is gone and I cannot see it anymore in the app. Not sure why they have added service requests in the app if it cannot be reliable.

One positive outcome so far with version 21.32.0 is that the severe degradation that I was measuring periodically has stabilized, and the 250Wh gain after the upgrade did not disappear after one month. Unfortunately, I have already lost 15% of my powerwall capacity after 2+ years in service (installed in basement).

I just noticed that after my powerwall upgraded to 21.32.0, in off-grid mode, is frequency shifting to 64Hz from 2am to 10am preventing the inverters from charging. SOC was down to 33% before the inverters started. Missed a morning of sun when it happens. Anyone else see this?

Not seeing that. But I was upgraded yesterday to 21.35.3.

It was a long upgrade during the day, other upgrades I believe have been at night. And I do have reason to believe the TEG2 got some sort of upgrade as well because it’s reporting went offline from 9:30am until noon. And there is a black hole in the TEG data for that period, even though the house ran on solar during that period with spare sent to grid not Powerwalls that weren’t fully charged (normal operations would have been to charge powerwalls with excess as I’m set to “self-Powered”).

Not seeing that. But I was upgraded yesterday to 21.35.3.

It was a long upgrade during the day, other upgrades I believe have been at night. And I do have reason to believe the TEG2 got some sort of upgrade as well because it’s reporting went offline from 9:30am until noon. And there is a black hole in the TEG data for that period, even though the house ran on solar during that period with spare sent to grid not Powerwalls that weren’t fully charged (normal operations would have been to charge powerwalls with excess as I’m set to “self-Powered”).

My order of operation (none of which may be connected) was:
1) Upgraded iOS app to 4.2.3 (from 4.3.2) on evening of 11/3.
2) TEG1 went offline from approx. 9pm ET to 10.30pm ET 11/4 (could still log onto the TEG by connecting directly but no data reporting in app and TEG appeared disconnected from Wifi network)
3) Upgrade 21.35.3 downloaded around midnight 11/4 and was apparent in app morning of 11/5. No apparent change in behavior and still no utility rate plans

• Informative
Reactions: jhn_