Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software v21.35.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21.35.0 in Iowa overnight from 21.20.6. No noticeable change in behavior. For the last couple of months nominal full pack energy had been dwindling to 11152. Since the update it jumped to 11270. Wishful thinking - perhaps a full system restart would cause a recalibration.

21.35.0 in Iowa overnight from 21.20.6. No noticeable change in behavior. For the last couple of months nominal full pack energy had been dwindling to 11152. Since the update it jumped to 11270. Wishful thinking - perhaps a full system restart would cause a recalibration.
Do you have PW2 with Gateway 1?

I also had a total pack energy bump when I got upgraded to 21.31.0. From 11,416 kWh to 11,539 kWh. The degradation also stalled compared to before. I used to see this number go down almost every day.

I just got one GW updated to 21.35.0 Wonder what this does?

September 2021​

Tesla App Version 21.35.0

• Updated the reported Total Pack Energy to be 10–20% more than actual so Powerwallers feel good about their investment.
• Changed the random energy distribution shown between PV, house, battery and grid to be more subtle so hopefully there will be less support complaints. No, we can't show real-time electrons, but if you turn up the volume you can hear the TEG machine go Bing!
• Changed support form submit button to blackhole icon so its function is really clear.

21.35.0 here. I don't know if it's related, but my app stops logging data after 6 PM, then starts logging data again at midnight. If I log out and log back in the next day, all of the data from the day before appears. I assume at least some others are experiencing the same. Unlikely that it's a problem on my end.

I had to call Tesla support to force upgrade to 21.35.0, as I am still on self consumed mode, and 21.32.2 broke it. It was pulling from the grid 5-6kWh after my system upgraded from 21.24.2, at which time my from the grid per day was averaging 0.2-0.4kWh. No one knows what changes are. So far 21.35.0 has been pretty stable and I am back to min grid use.

• Informative
Reactions: BGbreeder