Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software V8.1 Update Confusion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone talking about Spotify integration for us US Tesla owners? I think that was a "coming soon" excitement from Electrek.co site back in Sept/Oct 2016 and still no spotify support (where as EU customers have it as default since Dec 2015)...that would be a far more usable feature to have than these pads...

My guess is that Tesla signed some kind of deal with slacker radio to make them exclusive for the foreseeable future. I'm pretty against spotify anyways on a personal ground anyways (their streaming fees inadequately compensates musicians) but that's another story. The reason it's probably available overseas is because Slacker isn't available in as many countries as Spotify.

The ratings and open hours thing is the only one that really miffed me.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but the only way I can get it to come up is if I have it as my destination
But, the Nav system won't show me places that are nearest to me first.

I can't just look at the map and select a starbucks to get the ratings, and open hours like I can on google maps or apple maps.

haven't been able to get to work can anyone explain how don't see any pins or info