Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Ver. 2019.20.2.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an update late last night. The revision notes included Display Brightness and Dog Mode changes and not much else. I had an appointment to get my spoiler today and was driving the car to the SC when I noticed that while I was stopped at a red light I could see the cross traffic flowing through my display. It showed cars and trucks and motorcycles going by. It was the only time I saw it and the light changed. Not sure if it was both directions or just the nearest lanes but WOW, that was a fun surprise.

It's refreshing to see that my supposed priority for purchasing FSD when I did is working well.

Oh wait j/k nvm.
Did you switch to Advanced on the Software Updates screen in settings? Also, did you check there to see if there is one available? I have advanced enabled and had no notification on my phone, but when I went into Software Updates I saw an update was available to download just waiting for wifi.

Did you switch to Advanced on the Software Updates screen in settings? Also, did you check there to see if there is one available? I have advanced enabled and had no notification on my phone, but when I went into Software Updates I saw an update was available to download just waiting for wifi.

Yeah I've been on advanced since about 3 seconds after .16 installed. I'll saunter on out and have a look at the MCU but the car is on wifi at home and at work so it shooouuuulllldddd just autoDL but who knows.

I noticed a major improvement in how NavOnAP handles a particular exit (I-5 South to 520 East) this morning. I think it had done well there and then regressed a couple months ago, such that every morning at that spot I would end up disengaging AP by holding the wheel pointed the right way. This morning it handled it perfectly. I think the update that introduced that issue also fixed a different spot, so hopefully this version has both sorted out :)

Curious to see if anything else on my homeward commute has regressed (or improved). It’s been doing well with everything else aside from wanting to change lanes toward exists earlier than I’d prefer (due to other traffic merging on).

Had 2019.16.3.2 when I picked up my P3D on the 7th. Last night I had my first S/W update to 2019.20.2.1. Everything went well on the drive to work. Same as before as far as I could tell. Came out after 9 hours and put in reverse, backup camera shows black, it does show the lines, but no image. I did the two button Reboot, no fix. So I went ahead and drove home. On the way home I noticed, no cruise control, no Autopilot, and the car display only showed my car, like all the sensors were dead? I'm at home again, car is charging, and has WiFi. Any help?