Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Version 20.49.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I notice that it will always say Registration Incomplete if you're not login. Once you login, most of the times, it will not show Registration Incomplete anymore. If it still does, hit the refresh button on the browser.

I am using the default password. Maybe that is the difference.

I am still showing registration incomplete (despite multiple attempts,) but I have no trouble logging in (switching the login type to "customer".) I am currently set to the default password, and, as @gpez noted, I found that it does not matter what email address is provided.

I have been more lazy and have not updated my local scripts, so there is nothing keeping any session alive.

I notice that it will always say Registration Incomplete if you're not login. Once you login, most of the times, it will not show Registration Incomplete anymore. If it still does, hit the refresh button on the browser.

I am using the default password. Maybe that is the difference.
When you say "default password", are you referring to the last 5 digits of the gateway serial number?

I found that I can log in if I just use those digits...so it's like it doesn't ever save the new password when I reset it. I guess I'll just log in that way in the future.

I did have to complete the registration again.