TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Software Version 9 for Non-AP/Classic Cars

Discussion in 'Model S' started by dgpcolorado, Sep 28, 2018.

1. AmpedRealtor

AmpedRealtor Well-Known Member

Dolby sound turning off and ventilation resetting to fan speed 1 is still not fixed. FOR MANY MONTHS NOW. Tesla sucks.

• Informative x 1
  2. tccartier

tccartier Member

I just got that update as well it hit the car last night yes. Just updated via the app about an hour ago haven't walked out to see what's going on yet. Hopefully it will take care of a few little bugs that have been going on.

3. tccartier

tccartier Member

I actually have noticed a reduction in the 90% And 100% rated miles. Seems to have dropped off about eight to ten miles all of the sudden. but as I recall it happened about the time that I got version 9 installed. Didn't notice much change when I went to 2019 16. XX

90% charge went from 234 miles religiously down to 228. 100% state of charge dropped from 260 down to 252.

4. nativespinner

nativespinner Member

One thing I've noticed about 2019.16.2 on a 2013 S60 is that I can't see all the Sirius channels and folders. I have to direct tune now. I'm not sure if it happened on this update or a previous one.

5. tomas

tomas Only partially psycho

Interesting. I have 2012 P85 and I'm on 16.xx with no change in rated range at all... if anything a few higher?

6. tccartier

tccartier Member

Good looking out I'll have to look I haven't really gone through and tried to sort through my XM channels lately I remember we had some issues with that back on version 8 where they disappeared altogether.

7. tccartier

tccartier Member

well in all fairness it could have been that 6500 mile trip I made from Arizona to Philadelphia and back lots of supercharging very little down time we drove that straight through. That could have attributed to a little accelerated degradation shall we say.

8. ⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️

⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️ In loving memory of Version 8

Would you buy another Tesla if yours was totaled?

9. nativespinner

nativespinner Member

I think I would go with a Model 3 if my S was totaled.

10. tccartier

tccartier Member

Yes, without hesitation.

• Like x 1
  11. dgpcolorado

dgpcolorado high altitude member

2019.16.2. Got a chance to use the Web browser yesterday and it was working fine via the car's cell connection. Quick and responsive, although the interface is kludgy as usual. Not sure which version fixed the browser but it is working now on 16.2.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1