Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Version for Noise Cancellation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same problem and for some reason my car and others are "islanded" (unable to acquire any other updates) until certain other issues are addressed for our particular build\car. At least that's what I was told by a service manager.

He tried pushing a newer version to me but when I received the update notice it still came across as 2021.43.202 which was installed when I picked the car up a few days ago.

My best guess is to hurry up and wait.

Yep still stuck on factory default 2021.43.201. A service rep pushed an update yesterday but it was the same 43.201. unless Tesla is transparent about the update process, advanced is copping button and the "usually takes 1 month" before updates is misguided lie that reps tells us to get us to go away haha

You car needs WiFi access to download updates, but it needs cellular access to be notified of updates. If cellular coverage is spotty, you can try accessing the Controls > Software screen while connected to WiFi, to force the car to check for an update.

New cars typically don’t get updates for a while.

Yep still stuck on factory default 2021.43.201. A service rep pushed an update yesterday but it was the same 43.201. unless Tesla is transparent about the update process, advanced is copping button and the "usually takes 1 month" before updates is misguided lie that reps tells us to get us to go away haha

Your car won't update from that version until a production version is available that implements the various ridiculous software-based recalls (e.g. disabling boombox in drive). They had to update the factory build with those recalls implemented since they can't sell a car with an open recall (you can tell it's a factory build by the very high sub-version 201). You will get an update sometime after 2022.8 starts rolling out in mass.

Your car won't update from that version until a production version is available that implements the various ridiculous software-based recalls (e.g. disabling boombox in drive). They had to update the factory build with those recalls implemented since they can't sell a car with an open recall (you can tell it's a factory build by the very high sub-version 201). You will get an update sometime after 2022.8 starts rolling out in mass.
Yep heard about the NHTSA's lovely list of screw yous to Tesla. The wait just sucks haha