Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Version New Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an update from Tesla

Here is what it says on the invoice

Reviewed vehicle log data. Tested operation of both vehicle headlights. Found right headlight inoperative. Tested connector and power. Found no issue. Removed and replaced right headlight assembly. Found new headlight operating properly. Updated vehicle firmware and programmed new right side headlight. Performed function testing. Verified both headlights now operating as expected with no faults or alerts in system.
maybe this why they stopped that update.... our model y will be 2weeks old tomorrow and no update. but its ok I've been down this roads with our model 3 it took a few weeks before we got our first update with car. would be nice to get a update sooner tho as walk away lock works about 20-30% of time which is not good

Still on 2020.5.10.3 and the phantom braking is pretty bad (have model 3 to compare to). It also is more sloppy in staying in the lane often clipping the road markers or getting wayyy too close to trucks in the other lane. Very much looking forward to getting back on the latest update.

Still on 2020.5.10.3 and the phantom braking is pretty bad (have model 3 to compare to). It also is more sloppy in staying in the lane often clipping the road markers or getting wayyy too close to trucks in the other lane. Very much looking forward to getting back on the latest update.
I have noticed this... its for sure not as stable when turning on the highway as the road curves. it will ride the the edge of the lane until the lane has straightened out. honestly tho, that won't really change until we have been merged with fleet software ( 2020.12+ for example)

maybe this why they stopped that update.... our model y will be 2weeks old tomorrow and no update. but its ok I've been down this roads with our model 3 it took a few weeks before we got our first update with car. would be nice to get a update sooner tho as walk away lock works about 20-30% of time which is not good
I'm coming up on 2 weeks on Tuesday. I don't have the walk away problem.