Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software version notes?

Is there a website I can visit to keep track of what the most recent software updates are? I am aware that they do not all roll out instantaneously and you have to wait but I'd at least like to know what version I have compared to what is out as well as some notes describing what each update includes.

I got my car last week and I am running version 2021.11.103. I feel like that is outdated, right?

DanDi58

Jun 22, 2020
Dayton NJ
Is there a website I can visit to keep track of what the most recent software updates are? I am aware that they do not all roll out instantaneously and you have to wait but I'd at least like to know what version I have compared to what is out as well as some notes describing what each update includes.

I got my car last week and I am running version 2021.11.103. I feel like that is outdated, right?
Some folks stay on their factory version of the firmware for weeks or longer. I think it was over a month before I got my first update. And it's more complicated now with radar and non-radar cars, FSD cars that get 'The Button', etc.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC