Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software version Update to 2020.20.17

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jimt29

2020 Tesla Model Y LR AWD, MSM/Black
Aug 13, 2015
Warwick, RI
Tesla Model Y software updated.

This morning a new version of software downloaded and installed.

Version 2020.20.17.

I haven't been anywhere yet so I don't know if there are any driving improvements but the install took about 20 minutes and now the car is back to normal.

Seemed mostly useless to me. I assumed this is what the non FSD cars are getting since all the FSD seem to get 2020.24.xx lately.
Says it will recognize stop lights and stop signs, it doesnt and I dont have the option to turn it on in autopilot.
Says you get the game fallout shelter which I already had anyways.
Theatre mode, didnt use it enough before to notice any changes now but seems the same.
Trax, no idea what that is, never used it.

To enable, shift your car into PARK and tap Controls > Autopilot > Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control (Beta).
shift your car into PARK and tap Controls > Autopilot > After I get to this point, there is no traffic light and stop sign control switch. I tried with the FSD visualizations off and on and it doesnt make a new button appear. I also had to reboot the screen after the update because the FM radio played no sound so it isnt that.