TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Solar City Section?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Ludus, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Ludus

Ludus Member

How about a section for Solar City? SCTY is often interesting to TSLA investors as the other public Musk company and it does have links to Tesla Motors. Tesla Energy batteries are sold through it. Solar City is part of the answer to critics concerns about charging with electricity from a dirty grid. It would complete the set since there's already a section for SpaceX.

2. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Is that that much to discus wrt Solar City besides investor related topics?

3. Ludus

Ludus Member

I think it's pretty closely related to Tesla but obviously has it's own issues. It's the other half of a complete system that makes a Tesla car zero carbon. Environmental,Energy, legal, political issues.

I'm an Elon Fan in general and suspect there are a lot of them here who have an interest in anything he's doing. Open AI or Hyperloop might be a bit on the edge but Solar City seems like a pretty basic Elon Musk topic.