Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solar System for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

We're looking at moving and the solar system won't be applicable to the new location. Solar also isn't very popular where we're at now (central alabama). So selling the current house with the system isn't an option.

Basically, I'd be selling the following:
25 x 300w Silfab panels
25 x SolarEdge optimizers
1 x SolarEdge SE7600A-USS2
2 x LG Chem Resu10h batteries.
1 x 15 panel ground mount

I'm asking $12k for the lot and that includes literally everything including combiner box, shutoff, etc.

Hi All,

We're looking at moving and the solar system won't be applicable to the new location. Solar also isn't very popular where we're at now (central alabama). So selling the current house with the system isn't an option.

Basically, I'd be selling the following:
25 x 300w Silfab panels
25 x SolarEdge optimizers
1 x SolarEdge SE7600A-USS2
2 x LG Chem Resu10h batteries.
1 x 15 panel ground mount

I'm asking $12k for the lot and that includes literally everything including combiner box, shutoff, etc.

Have you tried selling it with the house for an additional ~$12k? Solar may not be popular but money usually is...

Selling it with the house isn't gonna fly here unfortunately.

The system is roughly one year old overall. One battery, the inverter and 15 panels were installed last June. The second battery was installed this past March. The last ten panels were installed for a few weeks and then removed to make way for a patio. The ground mount those were on has already been sold.

These are the panels:
Silfab Solar 300 Watt Mono Solar Panel - Black Frame - SLA-300M

The batteries have always been treated well. They've only been charged to 100% a couple of times and each time they only stayed at that level for a few minutes before discharging. The "reserve" has always been set at 50%. I believe one time they drained to 25% during a power outage.

Yes, I am taking offers.

I feel like things will change as the next generation starts buying homes in this area. At the moment it's just a tough sell.

Price is now $10k for everything. Photos attached.

Some panels are already unmounted and ready to go. The ones on the ground mount are in the process of being unmounted.

Attachments

• IMG_20180316_002343.jpg
    IMG_20180316_002343.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20180927_131552.jpg
    IMG_20180927_131552.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20180927_131626.jpg
    IMG_20180927_131626.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Love
Reactions: bkp_duke
Yes and two buyers have walked because of the solar system.

Btw, price is now:

$7500 for inverter, two batteries and ancillary hardware (battery combiner box, etc)

Panels are now $100 each. Buy five or more and I'll toss in an optimizer for each panel bought.