TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Solar token if you use my referral link

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by patrick40363, Aug 27, 2017.

1. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

#1 patrick40363, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    I will be receiving a early access solar roof token from Tesla for a referral award. I already have have solar panels on my roof so I had an idea. If there is someone out there still going to purchase an S or X I will give you my token after you have used my link. I will give you my link separately if interested.

2. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Clever but please honor the good faith of not 'selling' your referral code.

IMG_3624.jpg

3. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

I am not selling anything.

• Like x 1
  4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I think he was saying that it has a tinge of 'paying someone to use your referral'. It looked to me like @JPUConn was just trying to give you a friendly heads up that it might backfire on you. But we're not the ones to argue with - whether your plan is legit or not is up to the folks who run the referral program.

• Like x 3
  5. Yinn

Yinn Member

I don't think there's an actual "token" to give. The radio flyer, you get an email with a promo code. For the token, all I got was an email saying I now have priority scheduling for a Solar Roof installation and that someone from Tesla will contact me. I'm not sure how you would be able to sell that.