Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SolarEdge Monitoring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to give everyone a head up that my system seems to be communicating with the SolarEdge Monitoring app again. I lost my connection last November like many others and today I noticed S_OK on my inverter while checking something and sure enough I have data streaming thru the SolarEdge app again

The data from the Tesla app is available in 5-minute increments and includes Home, Solar, Power, and Grid usage. On the android version (and I'm assuming iPhone is similar) there is a link to download the data in CSV format. The one thing to be aware of is that I am only aware of a way to download the 5-minute data one day at a time. If you download the data from the weekly or monthly views, it only provides data at the day level.

There is also an API that can be used to access the current data should you want to take that approach.

Reactions: SUN-day Driver
The data from the Tesla app is available in 5-minute increments and includes Home, Solar, Power, and Grid usage. On the android version (and I'm assuming iPhone is similar) there is a link to download the data in CSV format. The one thing to be aware of is that I am only aware of a way to download the 5-minute data one day at a time. If you download the data from the weekly or monthly views, it only provides data at the day level.

There is also an API that can be used to access the current data should you want to take that approach.
Do you have a link to documentation for that API?

Do you have a link to documentation for that API?
Somebody did the work for the local gateway API and posted it on github: vloschiavo/powerwall2

I believe this is for the Tesla API (though I have not personally tinkered with it as others have): Tesla API

Reactions: LandToSea