TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

" SOLD " #1125 in transit from Colorado to Virginia via PlyCar

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Dean412, May 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dean412

Dean412 Member

Sold to a gentleman and his wife from Arlington, Virginia on 5-17-2017.
    I am happy to pass this magnificent Roadster, ' TESS " ,onto a younger family, who can continue to;
    " ENJOY the RIDE ".

Dean IMG_1723.JPG IMG_1720.JPG Sumit Tesla pic.JPG

• Love x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

I knew this fantastic car would sell soon. Killer deal for a 2.5.

Congratulations to both parties involved. I hope the new owners will join us on the forum!

3. Curt

Curt Roadster Signature #55

That wasn't a condition of the sale?

• Funny x 1
  4. Rotarypower

Rotarypower Member

Congrats....seriously considered pulling the trigger on this one , but holding out for a Sport.

5. EricUSC

EricUSC Member

Oh congrats, Dean412. We spoke last week and I was thinking about pulling the trigger on this one too.

6. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Congrats! I wish I could find a set of Black Forged Wheels for my 2.5, have a rear set but need the fronts! Beautiful car:)

7. Rotarypower

Rotarypower Member

So, are you saying that the black forged 2.5 wheels are not available, even from Tesla? Or, are you just waiting out for a good deal on a used set? Just curious.

8. EricUSC

EricUSC Member

A new set of black forged wheels are available from Tesla for $3200 installed. Maybe you can contact Tesla to order just the fronts.

9. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Occasionally i have hit a curb and messed a wheel. Alloy Wheel repair had done a very good job of fixing them for $75. They said they could change the silver to black for that cost as well. It could be an option for you.