Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SOLD 2013 Tesla S85, brown, tan interior - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SOLD 2013 Tesla S85, brown, tan interior

Lovely Metallic Brown S85 with tan leather interior. 26,000 gentle miles, looks like new. Obeche gloss, tech package, air suspension, Parcel shelf. Does not have the Pano roof.

Priced to sell quickly - trading up to a P85D!

List Date: 12/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SOLD 2013 Tesla S85, brown, tan interior
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

AYS4w8dxkmmZ.JPG
xyg8HwDTRyCd.JPG
B2ZZSKPvhpEz.JPG
dJTeM6Uahdap.JPG
087WkxgXa3kd.JPG
cSMph5qCYCau.JPG
Y0xMf0CYA7Fs.JPG
tpjfwr2qMbz4.JPG

1960. Thanks for noticing! My first car was a sprite... a long time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

More pictures tomorrow. Too much rain right now... and anyway, it's night!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. There's not really much of a good reason to get the P85D, since I'll probably only get to use the power a few times in the life of the car. As you can tell, I didn't even go for the P85 first time around. Nevertheless, I really love the Tesla, and the P85D will be the ultimate (apologies to BMW).

The car is stock S85 with the addition of the following "Extra cost" items:
Brown Metallic Paint
Tan Napa Leather interior
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension

It does not have a Pano roof, enhanced sound system, 21" wheels, etc. The interior wood finish is Obeche gloss, which is not an extra cost item. I did order it with a parcel shelf, but was planning to take that with me to my new P85D.

-Steve

The car is stock S85 with the addition of the following "Extra cost" items:
Brown Metallic Paint
Tan Napa Leather interior
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension

It does not have a Pano roof, enhanced sound system, 21" wheels, etc. The interior wood finish is Obeche gloss, which is not an extra cost item. I did order it with a parcel shelf, but was planning to take that with me to my new P85D.

-Steve

Oh I thought it has the pano roof (looked like it),

was thinking of buying it to go along with my P85D (to keep the mileage down).

As I'm 6ft9in and 400+ lbs, thats a dealbreaker for me,

Also, FYI, I think the parcel shelf is included with the p85d nowadays.

Thanks - there was a lot of interest; I probably would have sold it within a day if I hadn't gone on vacation. Price was not low, just fair (after all, I got the $10K rebate and drove the car 26K miles). The buyer seems very happy. My P85D came with the old style seats ( a temporary problem, I hope) - so other than insane power you really can't tell if from the "old" car.