Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold another MS in Hawaii today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

StephenM

Dec 23, 2012
Owner of the company I work for flies in for the afternoon on his way back to L.A.
Made sure to put myself in a position to take him to the airport.
He's gonna order an MS now :biggrin:

We've all got to do our part :wink:

I've got at least five people who've gone to look at the website once they see my car...two are serious about getting one...gigawatts now is thinking of ordering his with more options that he didn't think he wanted/needed after I let him drive the loaner P85 the other day :)

Tesla needs to get their referral program started...LOL

I've got at least five people who've gone to look at the website once they see my car...two are serious about getting one...gigawatts now is thinking of ordering his with more options that he didn't think he wanted/needed after I let him drive the loaner P85 the other day :)

Tesla needs to get their referral program started...LOL

Yes might as well spend the money you only live once. Enjoy it LOL I wonder if I can find a buyer for my Volt.... or might need to find some part time work LOL So I can get my Tesla sooner :)

nanimac, yes, that's mine. Do you know if TM has a program or service of taking trades towards one of the loaners yet?

Am trying to find out..are you interested in the gray P85 at the SC? Luke mentioned something about trade-ins but wasn't sure on the parameters. I thought I saw a thread before that had the formula that Tesla uses for trade-ins but can't seem to find it again. I'll keep looking.

Yes might as well spend the money you only live once. Enjoy it LOL I wonder if I can find a buyer for my Volt.... or might need to find some part time work LOL So I can get my Tesla sooner :)

I did the math today... if I had only bought TSLA a year ago, instead of closing my TDAmeritrade account to reduce the amount of my car loan... I would have about $300K in TSLA Stock... enough to buy 3 cars.

nanimac, Gray, Dark Gray like Marilyn's? Depends on options it has. If I had my druthers, I am leaning towards one like hawaiiskibum's RED.

Yes, dark gray. Has sunroof, active air, 21 inch grey rims, tech, premium sound, carbon fiber interior, tan interior. Has the performance seats and the fuzzy/suede like headliner. Luke said it's $108k less $1 per mile (around 700 miles)...so still around $108k..lol

grey rims not on right now but comes with car if someone buys it. It's the one that was there when I picked up my car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.1 KB · Views: 251
Yes, dark gray. Has sunroof, active air, 21 inch grey rims, tech, premium sound, carbon fiber interior, tan interior. Has the performance seats and the fuzzy/suede like headliner. Luke said it's $108k less $1 per mile (around 700 miles)...so still around $108k..lol

grey rims not on right now but comes with car if someone buys it. It's the one that was there when I picked up my car.

Dual chargers in that one as well :)

ooooh yeah, I remember it now. I'd have to pass on that one for the tan interior. I want dark gray or black interior.

Who was it that had cloth seats at the meet? Those were much nicer for cloth than I would have guessed. Leather is nice, but can be hurt easy, as everyone knows.

Am trying to find out..are you interested in the gray P85 at the SC? Luke mentioned something about trade-ins but wasn't sure on the parameters. I thought I saw a thread before that had the formula that Tesla uses for trade-ins but can't seem to find it again. I'll keep looking.

found the thread...pretty steep hit considering Tesla's used car formula for pricing their loaners

Purchasing a Loaner after Trading in Current MS