TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

SOLD - OEM 19" GREY wheelset with Continental Extremecontact, TPMS

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by peteyswift, May 9, 2016.

1. peteyswift

peteyswift Member

19" OEM GREY wheelset, Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires, TPMS

I am selling a set of 4 OEM 19" wheels, powdercoated gunmetal grey, with like new Continental Extremecontact DWS 06 tires, TPMS, and Tesla centercaps. Condition of wheels is excellent without curbrash. The tires have 1500 miles on them and are an excellent all-season tire with great performance/handling (should be best 1-2 UHP A/S tires on TireRack). The grey color of these wheels really splits the difference between the utility of the 19" wheels and the looks of the grey 21" wheelset -- much better than stock silver, imo. This wheelset is plug and play as they come with tpms and Tesla centercaps.

Shipping to continental US only for $150. The pics show my winter tires prior to mounting the Contis.

List Date: 5/9/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 19" OEM GREY wheelset, Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires, TPMS
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $1,300.00
    --------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mobile friendly version: 19" OEM GREY wheelset, Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires, TPMS

• Like x 1
  2. ABCCBA

ABCCBA Member

What year TPMS?

3. peteyswift

peteyswift Member

These are sold, thanks.

• Like x 1