Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solid Black over White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to be ordering soon and am torn between blue on white and black on white. I've seen PLENTY of photos of blue on white (looks great), but have not found any of the solid black over white interior. Fully blacked out has clearly been the theme for most of those who order black exterior, but I like the airiness/spaciousness of the white interior.

Most forums I am active on have dedicated exterior color threads (one for each color), but I don't see it on this site. If I'm missing it, please feel free to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Both combos are good. I have the black/white variant. It displays well.
FDEC3999-36FC-47DA-9FA8-01115A4D0CE2.jpeg

I'm going to be ordering soon and am torn between blue on white and black on white. I've seen PLENTY of photos of blue on white (looks great), but have not found any of the solid black over white interior. Fully blacked out has clearly been the theme for most of those who order black exterior, but I like the airiness/spaciousness of the white interior.

Most forums I am active on have dedicated exterior color threads (one for each color), but I don't see it on this site. If I'm missing it, please feel free to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

And do you like the solid black and white ?
I'm waiting for this one in may22 and I think black& white is awesome!

Alternative: Buy black on black and get the white seat covers for $500.
They match beautifully and you can enjoy white or black when you wish and ie.. Spring summer look, fall winter look 🤷🏽‍♂️

Tesla Seat Covers Full Seat Covers Full Set Suitable for Tesla Model 3
(Both 3 and Y identical seats)

Bonus: The door trim will be the black suede instead of the foam white material which I find less luxurious and prone to dirt/marks…and the centre strip will be the natural wood as opposed to the white which glares at times with direct sun. Just the seats going white make the difference :)

I have a black/black 22’ M3 LR and this is what I did. Less wear on the actual seats and one can also use them a few years, rip them off and voila…refreshed look.

Reactions: JeroenM3LR2022
Alternative: Buy black on black and get the white seat covers for $500.
They match beautifully and you can enjoy white or black when you wish and ie.. Spring summer look, fall winter look 🤷🏽‍♂️

Tesla Seat Covers Full Seat Covers Full Set Suitable for Tesla Model 3

Bonus: The door trim will be the black suede instead of the cheap foam white material and the centre strip will be the natural wood as opposed to the white which glares at times with direct sun I found. The seats going white make the difference :)

I have a black/black 22’ M3 LR and this is what I did. Less wear on the actual seats and one can also use them a few years, rip them off and voila…refreshed look.
That's definitely a good tip! I just made the order.. but maybe for the next tesla (S or X)...
But black on black is also nice!