Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious how you tell if it's dual pane glass. Do you look at the edge and see lines for both panes and a separator of some sort?
tesla-model-3-refresh-double-paned-glass.jpg

Not my car just a picture online of a model 3 with dual panel in the front

Thanks for that information!

No conclusive info on the rear dual pane glass yet.
I don't think there is any reason to believe this is going to be a thing? No one in North America has received a car with double paned glass and even some of the insider updates posted on Twitter/Reddit basically stated that there weren't any plans for dual laminated rear windows at this time.

Reactions: Spam2Yam
Just to piggyback on this question, when you get asked to accept the Tesla Vision terms, how far out from delivery are you typically? I assume that means that your car has been built and is en route?
Not directly. But usually Tesla Vision comes right before or right after VIN assignment. The VIN you are assigned is either in immediate queue to be built, being built, or already built.

In other words it’s a big yes, no, maybe! In terms of delivery all the above comes into play plus locations. Can be 1-2 days or 3+ weeks.

Just accepted Tesla Vision and finally got my VIN FN621XX. EDD now 1/15-1/19. I'll reach out to my SA and see if he can confirm build date and/or Ryzen, but this seems spot-on with the 1/17 build, 1/19 delivery timeline he gave me last week.
Please report back as soon as you hear. My EDD range tightened to 1/19-1/28 and looks like I'll be taking delivery shortly after you.