Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Bellevue, WA store orders may be missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

deonb

Mar 4, 2013
Redmond, WA
So I still don't have any email or update in the MyTesla page.

I stopped by Bellevue just now, and spoke to one of the salespeople there. Apparently what happened is that their internet was offline at the time I placed the order, so they stored the information on the local computer hard drives for a few hours during the day.

As it so happened the particular laptop that my wife and I used to enter our order, is having a hard drive issue since yesterday, so they can't look up the orders to post them. They've given it over to someone to try and recover the data from there, but at the moment it's all up in the air.

I used the computer kind'a towards the back of the store. I'm not sure how many people's orders are on it? Is there anybody else here that went to Bellevue that didn't get the email or MyTesla update yet?

I know can just order a new Model 3, but I don't want to go to the back of the line.

They have no idea how to deal with this yet fairly - it's all up in the air. Hopefully they'll just be able to recover the data directly, but who knows. I have a picture of me in line, so I can prove I was in the store and at what time.

Ugh. This is NOT GOOD.

As an aside, what day is it today?

What time were you in the store?

My reservation was done on an iPad with one of the store employees. I reserved around 10:10 PST 3/31

Hopefully they can get that figured out for you and place you in the correct spot in line with your reservation.

Actually, worse things are happening.

I was at the Bellevue store yesterday too. I got my email; my reservation went through. That part is good.

But, I just checked with my bank...holy cow! There are over a dozen unauthorized charges to my credit card, all to some place called PoniesRUs. Especially amazing given that I paid for the Model 3 reservations with paypal.

But sorry, deonb, I can't see what day it is from here, I'd have to walk across the room and flip the calendar.

My reservation was at the Bellevue, WA store. I reserved at around 10:30 am PST on 3/31. No email confirmation but MyTesla has added the Reservation # and the credit card was billed immediately on order execution. Order was taken on a iPad by one off the girls near the cutaway chassis. The whole internet was down sounds a little fishy because I checked my credit card 10 minutes after walking to my car and the charge was already there. Clearly they had some form of internet access otherwise they could not have executed the transaction in real-time with Visa system.

Sorry to hear there are issues with the Bellevue location. Hopefully they get things sorted.out. In the end Tesla will make it right but it might take a while to get it sorted out.