Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Colorful Suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would! I've been more than half tempted to wrap my S in just that color. It's gorgeous! Seriously, Tesla needs some more and better colors. A good green would be nice, too.
As a fellow Longhorn I was excited when Tesla showed the Model 3 early on in Burnt Orange Metallic. I wish they would introduce that color into the catalog. I was considering wrapping my X in that color. Haha.

As a fellow Longhorn I was excited when Tesla showed the Model 3 early on in Burnt Orange Metallic. I wish they would introduce that color into the catalog. I was considering wrapping my X in that color. Haha.
That would be very nice, completely unique and would, I suspect have a wider acceptance than most people would believe. There are a lot of us who subtly bleed orange ;-)

That would be very nice, completely unique and would, I suspect have a wider acceptance than most people would believe. There are a lot of us who subtly bleed orange ;-)
Range Rover actually had Burnt Orange Metallic in their catalog for a while. I don’t know if they still do but the shade was nearly perfect. I already know of probably 10 Horns in my general area. Where I lived in SoCal there were many in my own neighborhood. We’re well distributed.

Tesla was a different company back then but for their low volume handbuilt originals, we got some pretty cool colors.

Maybe since by definition a $200,000 car is low volume the return of some unique colors will happen.

tesla.jpg
tesla2.jpg

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: ICUDoc
Range Rover actually had Burnt Orange Metallic in their catalog for a while. I don’t know if they still do but the shade was nearly perfect. I already know of probably 10 Horns in my general area. Where I lived in SoCal there were many in my own neighborhood. We’re well distributed.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember that color.

You know, we're everywhere. I see lots of horns on cars up here in Seattle, too. Maybe it's a conspiracy... ;-)