Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some first timer questions...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member on this forum (long time lurker!). Wanted some help to get started (had the Model S for about a month now):

1) What's the easiest way to unlock the power adapter after charging so I can remove the cable? The only way I know how to do it is by holding the key fob button or the centre console unlock. Is there a way to do this without playing with the key fob or the centre console?

2) Has anyone else noticed parts of the liner padding missing? I had a small section missing in the trunk interior (on the top side in the wheel well area on both sides... difficult to see unless you lean into the trunk. Assuming Tesla will take care of this fit/finish issue?

3) I notice a slight rattle at certain sound frequencies coming from the front driver pillar when music is on. Anyone have this issue? Resolution?

4) Also noticed gurgling sounds when the car is in park (and the climate control is on). Like bubbles going through pipes, repeats every 10 seconds or so.

5) Not a question but just an observation, the sensors seem to be more responsive in overcast conditions (see 3 lanes instead of one, ultrasonics seem to have longer range)

Loving the experience so far, also got my first minor 'ding' (didn't realize the backup lines are not the width of the car... doh!)

Thanks for your help in advance!