Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

some investor roundtable thread posts show as wiki posts with edit button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I view this post in the investor roundtable thread, it seems to be a wiki post, including an edit button despite not being my post. Is that supposed to happen?

If I select the edit button it appears I can edit this other user's post.

1627585411727.png

The whole thread has been announcing itself as a wiki for some time (since the upgrade?). That doesn't seem right either, but this is the first time I've seen an edit button on a post in this thread that isn't mine.

1627585573395.png

• Helpful
Reactions: danny
THa
When I view this post in the investor roundtable thread, it seems to be a wiki post, including an edit button despite not being my post. Is that supposed to happen?

If I select the edit button it appears I can edit this other user's post.

View attachment 689601
The whole thread has been announcing itself as a wiki for some time (since the upgrade?). That doesn't seem right either, but this is the first time I've seen an edit button on a post in this thread that isn't mine.

Thanks for pointing this out. I am guessing one of the moderators or admins must have hit the Wiki button by mistake (which also results in a Wiki prefix getting added). I have fixed the issue.