TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Some iPhone Contacts Not Loading

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by mpinzur, Mar 10, 2017.

1. mpinzur

mpinzur Member

It doesn't look like anyone has raised this issue in last year or two. Has anyone experienced a problem of the car only downloading some contacts from an iPhone? Mine only transfers the contacts with last names from A through the beginning of N. I had read somewhere that the car is capped at 5,000 contacts, but I only have around 3,500.

The biggest issue is that I can't identify an incoming call without looking at the phone. I'm less worried about outgoing calls, as I can use Siri to dial those.

I have tried deleting the pairing (on both phone and car) and letting it reload, but it still stops at the same point. Tesla wasn't able to solve it via email, and I won't have time to drop by a service center for a couple of weeks... wondering if anyone here has encountered (and hopefully solved!) this issue.