Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Opting Out of FSD Beta Observations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to opt out of the beta, so I emailed them probably five times with no response, but I think I'm finally out, sort of. This weekend I noticed that autopilot no longer turns on auto high beams, and all of the FSD settings are gone. I was still on 10.5 . It updated to 10.6.1 last night, and I have the same behavior.

I can also now go down to 1 on the follow distance, so it seems like even with 10.6.1, but not active in the FSD beta program, radar comes back. I just found that all interesting!

I'm hoping it sends me the production version at some point!

AP should always use high beams while turned on. Mine does. I dropped FSD and Beta. That has nothing to do with FSD it is a vision issue at night with the cameras and they should turn on when engaging.

Nope, not here. My plan was always to get back in around v11. Since I don't know how long the process takes, I'm starting now - to enjoy the visualizations, not herky-jerky FSD.

So, no one has opted back in after opting out?
I am in the same boat (opted out after being suspended right before they just reset suspensions for everyone -- doh) so I'd love to hear someone's experience with this. My fear is doing the safety score dance and never getting an fsd update because my vin is on a list due to opting out :)