Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Photos from Today (Black P85) (A couple interior pics too)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Again turned overcast, but still looked pretty decent, so thought I'd post them. I have hi-res versions for anyone interested. Enjoy. :)

First gave her a good wash, with the help of my son...
IMG_0215.jpg
IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg
IMG_0263.jpg
IMG_0243.jpg
IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_0256.jpg
IMG_0257.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0233.jpg
IMG_0237.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg
IMG_0271.jpg

In action (shot by my son):
IMG_0461.jpg

Definitely wasn't the first wash. ;) Did finish waxing tonight.

Plates showed up today, although I already ordered personalized plates, so the plates on it are already old, but I'd rather have something on than nothing. You can login to dmvnow.com and check your online account and see if you Model S is showing up -- I saw it a few days before I got my plates. I didn't do anything special, apparently Tesla was on the ball getting the thing registered. I still do need to get the stupid state inspection though...

You got your plates already! Any special tricks to do that?

Car looks good, and fast! I was going to do first wash today as well but had to go into work unexpectedly.

- - - Updated - - -

Cell phone pics, so not great... but here she is all waxed. And my helper.
20130315_225249_resized_1.jpg

20130315_225404_resized.jpg

Great shots, same combo as my order. P85, black,black,carbon with silver wheels ( think grey wheels don´t look that good with black paint ).
Why didn´t you go with the carbon spoiler ?
Is there a option to remove the "model s" badge as well as the "P85" badge ?

The rear difusor is the only thing that sort of stands out as a mismatch, maybe that could be vinyl wrapped in carbon or something.

Great shots, same combo as my order. P85, black,black,carbon with silver wheels ( think grey wheels don´t look that good with black paint ).
Why didn´t you go with the carbon spoiler ?
Is there a option to remove the "model s" badge as well as the "P85" badge ?

The rear difusor is the only thing that sort of stands out as a mismatch, maybe that could be vinyl wrapped in carbon or something.

Carbon Spoiler and P85 badge are due bill items from Tesla... So I'll get those eventually...

Nope, it just happened (as it should). Maybe they're improving on this...

Scott, these pics are really getting me by til delivery, thanks.

So you didn't need to call up Tesla before delivery and push them about VA registration, etc?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe, well it won't be on for long. This plate should be coming soon:

fuelftr.jpg

I got a "WUK" plate too.. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Having a small "car-warming party/ACC tournament watching party" in the garage today -- will post some pics. :)